aberdeen-music

Ensoniq EPS 16+ vintage sampler for sale

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

The keyboard version

ens_eps16.jpg

In flight case with latest OS. Works perfectly well, but bottom key is cracked in half (should be easy enough to replace, key still works fine). Markings on body are worn, this thing is 20 years old. Various sample/effect disks included. This is the model used by Rza to produce Enter The Wu Tang (36 Chambers).

Rated 5/5 by Vintage Synth Explorer and 4.57/5 by the users, more info and estimated value ($1,000) here:

Vintage Synth Explorer - Ensoniq EPS-16+

I'm selling it because I don't have the time to figure out how to use it. This is not a plug & play device, and will take some learning. It's also the size of a large keyboard and I just don't have room for it. I have a PDF of the user manual which should help!

I'm looking for 250 and will deliver to your door (within reason) for this price.

Photos up soon...

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I did think of you since i seem to have sold you enough goods to warrant a HMS revenue & customs enquiry, but then I remembered about the MPC!

Which incidentally is what the sale of this beast will go towards...just don't have the room for the huge keyboard & want to join the akai ranks

I did think of you since i seem to have sold you enough goods to warrant a HMS revenue & customs enquiry, but then I remembered about the MPC!

Which incidentally is what the sale of this beast will go towards...just don't have the room for the huge keyboard & want to join the akai ranks

Yeah, I ditched a keyboard to help fund the mpc, don't regret it at all. It's heaps of fun trying to find samples too. I quite like the 50s TV/B movie samples.

Was checking out the band Ugly Duckling and randomly came across this and thought it would yield some funny samples

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I'm listing this on eBay tomorrow, send me a PM in the morning if you want it. Failing that I'll have the eBay URL up by the end of lunchtime.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Ensoniq EPS 16+ Sampler - vintage sampler keyboard RZA on eBay (end time 20-Oct-09 22:44:18 BST)

listing's up ^

I took a few pics which are on the listing and there's a video too of the machine booting up. as mentioned previously, it's less hassle for me and less cost to any local bidders for me to deliver personally, so if you fancy it do bid. :up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie

can I just point out that with 10 hours to go this auction is sitting at 50...I am mentioning this for 2 reasons.

1. If anyone locally actually wants this, it looks like they will be able to pick it up for a lot less than I had originally asked for.

2. I really need more than 50 fucking quid for it.

that URL once again:

Ensoniq EPS 16+ Sampler - vintage sampler keyboard RZA on eBay (end time 20-Oct-09 22:44:18 BST)