aberdeen-music

Bugera 6262 half-stack for sale!

Josh_2110

Looking to sell on my Bugera 6262 amplifier head and matching Bugera 4x12 200 watt cabinet. Was purchased back in January upon the premise of starting a band, to be used for practice/gigging but didn't happen. Has received moderate use since then, never played past 2/2.5 in the bedroom as it's 120 watts of tube power..really loud. Awesome tone, which is no surprise considering it's based on Peavey's 5150/6505. Fantastic metal amp but is very versatile also, sparkling cleans. Never been gigged, no bumps, scratches or marks anywhere. Not a mark anywhere on the cabinet tolex. Basically totally as new. Only reason I am selling it on is because it's too much for just bedroom use, if I were gigging with it anytime soon I wouldn't even consider selling it on.

Looking for about 430 for the half-stack. Depending on the interest/offers I receive I would consider selling the head or cabinet separately.

No pictures uploaded to the net at this time but if needed a picture can be sent via e-mail.

Any interest leave a post or PM me :)

how much for the cab on its own .............would you consider a swap for the 6262 2 x 12 combo

I wouldn't consider a trade, sorry. I am just trying to sell it on for cash to give to a friend, as he gave me a pretty sweet deal on a Framus 2x12 (Vintage 30's) and a 50W Randall head. But the offer is appreciated.

The cabinet on it's own I would say 130. I won't go lower than that considering it's worth 200 and is in perfect condition.