aberdeen-music

ESP M-II Urban camo for sale...

funky_peanut

Hey,

Ive decided to give up the music scene and thus have no more use for my gear. I dont want to sell this guitar but I guess it deserves a better home.

It's barely a year old and is in mint condition and the hard case is mint too. It comes with dual EMG-81 Pick ups and a floyd rose floating tremolo Bridge.

I've looked after this guitar very well and it does not have a scratch on it. Like i said, i don't want to sell it but seeing it sitting there not being gigged sucks.

Any reasonable offers will be considered bearing in mind this guitar cost me close to 1,400 new.

Maybe a few of you would of seen it in action, I played with Avoid the Morning for some time.

Thanks,

Ah dunno scott, Just dont have the drive for it anymore. C'mon people, good luck trying to get one of these for below 1700 ... Let's go i'm really serious about giving this guitar a good home. i know there was one for sale on here a while back but this is a different one.. it's in mint condition complete with hardcase.... It's a real deal ESP lets goo!!!!!!

Aww gutted to hear it dude I know you love the thing! :(

Hope you make the right decision with this! :)

Ah dunno scott, Just dont have the drive for it anymore. C'mon people, good luck trying to get one of these for below 1700 ... Let's go i'm really serious about giving this guitar a good home. i know there was one for sale on here a while back but this is a different one.. it's in mint condition complete with hardcase.... It's a real deal ESP lets goo!!!!!!

That's the only thing I can't agree with. They retail for less than that so everyone CAN get one for below that o_O Don't mean to be a party pooper!

• 2 weeks later...