aberdeen-music

112 p/w EVERY WEEK for 8 hrs work?

JenJen

Hi.. do you play guitar? could you teach? I have 8 hours per week at my music school with an immediate start. Wednesdays 4-8 and thursdays 4-8.

If you cant start that early then still get in touch and we can re arrange the pupils to suit you.

Ideally I would like a skilled teacher but I am willing to take a guitarist of a high playing ability and help them learn the teaching skills

Please get in touch as soon as possible

Cheers

Jen Holden. Inverurie School of Music.... 01467 629996

Opportunity for Vocal Student

Hi Jenny,

I wonder if you have any young vocal pupils that would be interested in an opportunity to work with a talented young band. The band are all girls 14-15yrs (bass, guitar and drums[my daughter]) and can really play their instruments, but their current singer has to drop out due to family circumstances/committments. They haven't been playing together for long, but it's obvious they have potential to do something special. A female vocalist is what they would prefer but they aren't ruling out males - what's most important is to have someone with talent. Currently they're playing covers, but have started writing their own material.

Hi Jenny,

I wonder if you have any young vocal pupils that would be interested in an opportunity to work with a talented young band. The band are all girls 14-15yrs (bass, guitar and drums[my daughter]) and can really play their instruments, but their current singer has to drop out due to family circumstances/committments. They haven't been playing together for long, but it's obvious they have potential to do something special. A female vocalist is what they would prefer but they aren't ruling out males - what's most important is to have someone with talent. Currently they're playing covers, but have started writing their own material.

Go figure the PM Button.

• 3 weeks later...