aberdeen-music

How is a band supposed to find a drummer in aberdeen???

Subject Aftermath

Don't be an Oasis tribute band or list Oasis in your influences.

Don't be a 'insert obscure variation here' metal band. Unless it's doom metal. That's kind of cool.

Don't put age restrictions on your advert. You won't get famous anyway so it doesn't matter if the drummer is older than you. Chances are he/she will have the balls and the knowledge to tell you when your music sucks.

• Upvote 1

It's all very well telling the guy to learn to play himself but there's the big problem of getting a drum kit and finding somewhere where it's not going to cause noise nuisance.

I have an electric and an acoustic, but now I have no room for my electric and my acoustic is just too loud for where I live. If it wasn't for this then I'd be able to play drums as much as I liked, but alas it's not the case.

The studio bit on Guitar Hero WT, where you can record drum tracks is ace, with all the different kits. I had a right blast on that at Christmas, with the one drum beat I can play.

Kick Snare

Kick Kick Snare

Who needs to pay Biz when you have this guy who can do a hellova lot more.

Wouldn't mind getting a decent second electric kit for the flat.

It's all very well telling the guy to learn to play himself but there's the big problem of getting a drum kit and finding somewhere where it's not going to cause noise nuisance.

I have an electric and an acoustic, but now I have no room for my electric and my acoustic is just too loud for where I live. If it wasn't for this then I'd be able to play drums as much as I liked, but alas it's not the case.

"Are you taking the fucking piss?!" :swearing: