10 Easy Wishes

Quik

Point Of Origin

Gilman Street

Norman's Fetish

Broken Sunshine

The No Pints

Five Finger Discount

(i'm guessing that's them all, not all here right now)

you could make it at Drakes or something, i think it would be alot of fun. you could play some older songs too.

or set up the same bill as your cedut gig as closely as possible. i dunno if this is feasible or not.

Do you have recordings of previous gigs at all? It'd be fairly cool to do something along the lines of "100 and counting...", but that depends on you having bootlegs and enough media to fill whatever format you do it on (DVD would make most sense, i presume).

• 2 weeks later...

maybe you should do a gig in a venue never used for gigs (there's loads of pubs with function rooms they hire out for free), hire a PA, get in some groovy DJ's and decent support bands, sell it like fuck and make it a memorable night.

and dont forget the projector!

Guest prerogative

ie; see Others play Radio1 lounge(and get booted by security), London tube train(while on the move, I have it on video if you want an example chaps), Kasabian(SP?); world war 2 bunker, Libertines; car parks, busking, park benches, anywhere you can think off!!

And so fourth.