aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Foyer Music Open Again

LiamC

i havent been in since last thursday member of my famrily past away, but it was in the corner next to the synths last time i looked, there was 2 of them infact.

i'l be in tommorow il have look them if its been moved then fair enough il bring my own for you guys will that stop the harsh comments.

and also regarding staff that kind of talk wont be tolerated we are under 25s and you guys are older so we are turning a blind eye.. not saying we make the rules but come on guys even you know whens far enough.

well yes.. nm.. why all the kerfuffle anyway? i said i will look for the music stand for you guys..
i havent been in since last thursday member of my famrily past away, but it was in the corner next to the synths last time i looked, there was 2 of them infact.

i'l be in tommorow il have look them if its been moved then fair enough il bring my own for you guys will that stop the harsh comments.

and also regarding staff that kind of talk wont be tolerated we are under 25s and you guys are older so we are turning a blind eye.. not saying we make the rules but come on guys even you know whens far enough.

Steady on, there hasn't been any harsh comments since Fatboy's epic tantrum, we're just messing about. Nobody even cares about music stands, it was just an off the cuff comment that's gone way too far.

I agree with you that some of the chat about the girl who works there has been completely inappropriate. But, apart from Fatboy's initial comments, the rest of the stuff has come from other people, not members of Cobra Kai. However is she has been offended then I do sincerely apologise, and I mean that. Fatboy has since been taped to a chair as far away from his computer as possible and is on a strict diet of cold showers and Ovaltine to try and douse the flames in his loins.

We jammed there again on thursday just passed, we had a look around and could find this mysterious music stand, then we asked the dude there and even he couldn't find it!

so we had to resort to the taping it to the mic stand

1243152527a11741687827l.jpg

So after calling me a cunt, you actually did what i suggested...

The blatant chauvinism and crap banter has been removed from this thread. Please keep the discussion on the work of the Foyer, rather than the personal attributes of the people who work there in future.

This was a great thread with great banter,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...