aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Foyer Music Open Again

LiamC

why would i tape it to my back?

my hair would obsucure them.

if the foyer had a music stand we could use that, I dont see why they would'nt have one, considering how cheap they are and easy to get and how they are wanting to get more buisness i think it would be a good idea for them to get on, everywhere else has them at their rooms.

I went to Capt Toms last week and found to my horror that there was nowhere, NOWHERE, to hang my coat. Not even a hook on the back of the door. I'm not going back.

thats simple to fix in somepeoples eyes

you should have bought or at least made your own one to take, they are very cheap

or tape it to your back.

I see what your saying, but a coat hook has no importance while writing music

where as a music stand hold the notes/lyrics of the new tunes we are working on so we can take notes when changing the structure etc.

seriously what is your problem?

None other than your attitude and language directed at people making genuine, and non agressive, suggestions!

Clearly your a bit of an ignoramus and I'm not a fan of them as a species. Its also good sport seeing how far you will go before your heads pops off in angst.

• Upvote 1

OK, that'll do. Fatboy, you really are getting this waaay out of proportion. The fact you're getting mystifyingly angry about a little bit of winding up unfortunately just tends to makes things worse. The foyer will get the message that you would like a music stand provided, they may or may not do so. Let's leave it at that and let the thread get back on topic.

I hope he has been firmly chastised.

I ain't the boss of Paul, he's quite entitled to rant about whomever and whatever he likes. I am just pointing out that this is his opinion and not the rest of the band.

Tell your moany bitch of a singer to stop bumping his gums, put your hands in your pockets and donate one as thanks to the Foyer for letting all you over 25s use the practice room (assuming it's Cobra Kai we're talking about)...

I am that moany bitch of a singer and I'll have you know I've never "bumped my gums" over a music stand (or lack of). Please do not cast aspersions on me when I have nothing to do with this and you're working purely on assumption, perhaps you should take some of your own advice with regards to bumping your gums.

I ain't the boss of Paul, he's quite entitled to rant about whomever and whatever he likes. I am just pointing out that this is his opinion and not the rest of the band.

I was kidding.

I am that moany bitch of a singer and I'll have you know I've never "bumped my gums" over a music stand (or lack of). Please do not cast aspersions on me when I have nothing to do with this and you're working purely on assumption, perhaps you should take some of your own advice with regards to bumping your gums.

Jesus christ you need a wad of chill as well, i was winding him up. Christ if folks are allowed to do it to me on a regular basis then why am i not. I'm guessing you probably were at least bumping your gums in private though or Paul wouldn't have bothered saying anything.

Cobra Kai in collective bitch fit shocker! :finger:

nah lucky never cried to me about it, I just thought to ask off my own back for one for him, and yes I got wound up by your comments. as Alkaline says It's good to wind people up if you get it on a regular basis, this time instead of shrugging off the comments like normal, i got so wound up about it and made it worse for myself

sorry guys

We jammed there again on thursday just passed, we had a look around and could find this mysterious music stand, then we asked the dude there and even he couldn't find it!

so we had to resort to the taping it to the mic stand

1243152527a11741687827l.jpg

Looks like it worked! And the you don't appear to be swimming in a pool of Ryan's tears so looks like it's a win win situation. It's like an episode of the A-Team or MacGyver :up:

2 members of Foyer staff and myself searched that place more thoroughly than Gil Grissom and there were no mic stands top be found. Fatboy went mental, started threatening to burn the place down and shit. It was pretty intense there for a while.

You obviously didn't look hard enough or the sheet of paper was REALLY big!!