aberdeen-music

27/9/09-Freshers Week Metal and Hardcore

Teabags

Ha what a fud.

To ensure a peaceful, serene non stressful fastsmashfest always good to have the fast bands on after another.

I had a dream last night that the pungent stench vocalist became my teacher in primary school. I was presumably around 9-10 years old, had long hair and was a death metal oficinado. Spoke about revirigin by korpse. I woke up pitching a sizeable tent.

• Upvote 1

Ablach were their impressive usual tonight. Cheers for the birthday shout-out Dave, I was tumescent with joy. No joke! Saikano were one of the most awful bands I have seen in a long while, was far from impressed with the song and a half I heard from Gabriel Syler too. Left for the Moorings before Choose Your Ding came on, needed a lethal blast of booze to ease the pain of the bus journey back.

:up:

Ablach were their impressive usual tonight. Cheers for the birthday shout-out Dave, I was tumescent with joy. No joke! Saikano were one of the most awful bands I have seen in a long while, was far from impressed with the song and a half I heard from Gabriel Syler too. Left for the Moorings before Choose Your Ding came on, needed a lethal blast of booze to ease the pain of the bus journey back.

:up:

Pretty much this, didn't think anything of the first two bands at all. Strangest thing about it was seeing a couple of rinkies gyrating about at the front during it, what on earth has happened to metal over the years? Bring back the days of bad mullets, drainpipe jeans, acne, bullet belts and crap oversized trainers...

But aye, comedy aside, Ablach did their usual stormer and all the best for the upcoming tour, boys. I'm going to enjoy the new release, I just know it...

Resounding :up:

This thread is ace.

I'm told we played a stormer. I beg to differ. I shouldn't have been so drunk. Apologies. Except to the cunt that smashed the glass during ablach's set. You're not hard. You're a cunt. Even your mum agrees. I hope your next turd is a hedgehog. I hope your earholes turn into arseholes and shit all over your overpriced fashionable t-shirt. I wish D had managed to land a perfect elbow directly on your jaw. cunt.

I only saw parts of sakiano or fitever and Gabriel sylar- both not my cup of cum.

Kchgh - fucking ace twisted riffage. As some would say YASS!

Uncalm - hearing the new songs again just confirmed that you guys are the maws baws! Teabags for onstage banter champion? I think so.

I didn't catch choose your fate.

Cheers to apester,scorge for buying the European fastness comps... I have no doubt about you enjoying them.

Apologies for not playing at the appopriate speed last night, I was pretty tired from work beforehand and two hours sleep. I promise next saturday Ablach will play at a more savage tempo!

Ultrafastblastattack.