aberdeen-music

Korova, stella?

aberdoom.com

At the same time, she wasn't to know he was underage.

so he should have been treated as an 18 year old customer that was annoyed with having to get another replacement

Agreed.

But it isn't really wise admitting you were in a pub underage on this site, especially I'd presume at least 1 person involved in the running of Korova checks here regularly. Its happened before, I'm sure I remember Flash quite comically banned a few underagers after reading posts on here. :up:

At the same time, she wasn't to know he was underage.

so he should have been treated as an 18 year old customer that was annoyed with having to get another replacement

Couldn't agree more, but it's still really wide for a minor to complain publicly about it. The majority of this site is 18+... he's not exactly going to reel in the sympathy after essentially gatecrashing, which could in fact hinder people being critical of the allegedly lousy service (not that the whole 'i waved my hand vaguely in the direction of the fridge and everything' bollocks holds any water whatsoever).

• Upvote 1