aberdeen-music

SeeingRed looking for Drummer/Percussionist, Lady Vocalist & Piano/Keys Player

SeeingRed

Hi Folks,

I am 22 and a singer/songwriter from Aberdeen. I have been working on a project called Seeing Red for about a year now. I have recorded an EP and played some solo gigs with it and I want to put a band together to move things on to the next level.

The EP takes the standard 4 piece rock combo set up and compliments it with strings, choirs, percussion, backing vocals etc and I am looking for musicians to fill the gaps in the ensemble to perform the material already written and also to contribute to writing more original material in the future.

Looking for reasonably local musicians who enjoy the music and can commit to working on the songs already written and those that will come in the future. It would also suit those who can live with money not being in their pocket through this venture from day one and a commitment to regular rehearsals and gigs.

I have a rehearsal room (soon to be recording space) on tap and from me you will get a very hard working, experienced and focused individual who will put in the time and effort required to sustain the high levels of ambition that both I and the other musicians involved hold.

Influences include: Bruce Springsteen, James Blunt, Bon Jovi and Damien Rice.

Any Keyboard/Piano players, Female Vocalists, Multi-Instrumentalists or Drummers/Percussionists who feel they are up to the job please take a listen to the tracks available at the following download link and let me know if you would be interested.

YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement

Cheers!

(PS: I can provide the rest of the EP to anybody interested in hearing the rest of it)

• 2 weeks later...

THE FILE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED..

A file link is only available for a certain number of days or a limited number of downloads, whichever occurs first. Once an uploaded file expires, it can no longer be downloaded. If you still need the file, please contact the original sender directly.

To learn more about files that have a longer expiration time, and learn about the YouSendIt service, click here!

• 4 weeks later...

Female vocalists please?

I think we will be ok... We are kinda a million miles away from anything you can consider hardcore so the chances of real confusion are very slim... Soft rock/pop to hardcore is a fair distance!

I have also operated under this name for nearly a year and a half.

Anyway... Back to looking for musicians... Ladies?

• 9 months later...

Any drummers:

Ok so MP3's...

For those who can access zip files (the ones in the folder 'New Demos' are the most recent):

https://download.yousendit.com/T1VuK0dnMm1GR0ZjR0E9PQ

For those who cannot open ZIP files or are unsure click here:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/aHlScHBEMGNOQnhjR0E9PQ

&

https://www.yousendit.com/download/aHlScHBEMGN6RTgwTVE9PQ