aberdeen-music

40GB PS3 190 Argos

Bigsby

Sorry, I'm not a gamer but I spotted this and it seems like a good deal?

SONY PLAYSTATION 3 WITH 40GB HARD DRIVE NEW on eBay (end time 08-Oct-09 09:32:52 BST)

They are just trying to clear stock for the PS3 Slim which is 250.

I'd say the extra 60 was worth it, but no money is worth spending on a PS3. The only game I have even remotely wanted to play that is a PS3 exclusive is Metal Gear Solid 4.

I wouldn't mind playing Wipeout HD. I'm still bitter about how shit Fusion was.

What the fuck?! Fusion was amazing! It was good to finally play a Wipeout that was 60 frames per second and the tracks were amazing.

Wipeout HD is just a rehash of the tracks/music from the two PSP titles and upgraded to run at 1080p. Poor show.

What the fuck?! Fusion was amazing! It was good to finally play a Wipeout that was 60 frames per second and the tracks were amazing.

Wipeout HD is just a rehash of the tracks/music from the two PSP titles and upgraded to run at 1080p. Poor show.

It's just different from the other games. The tracks are wider and you don't feel like you're floating. That just ruined it for me.

I know HD is basically Pure and the other one. I haven't played those either but they look more like the first 3 games, so I wouldn't mind a go. I just don't like handhelds much.