aberdeen-music

For Sale: Ibanez RG1620XGK Prestige

Foreskin Ninja

rg_03.jpg

I bought this in 2004 and it was a bit over $1100. I had it imported from the US since it was in the region of 800-900 if bought here. I never really got round to playing it and it's just sat around since then; I'd guess it's had a maximum of 30 hours use. There are a couple of tiny scuffs on the side from it being moved around but aside from that it's in perfect condition.

I know I'll never use it again so I might as well try and make some buck. If you want it just suggest a price. I'd be hoping for at least 200 so an offer of that would bring instant success. Maybe I'm hoping for too much, though. I've no idea what five year old, second hand guitars are worth, even if they've basically not been used.

P.S. The photo used was not taken by me. Although I of course keep a bamboo arrangement for enhancing all guitar photos I take, my bamboo arrangement is not as well kept as the bamboo arrangement in the outsourced photo used and I felt like I just couldn't compete with such a bamboo arrangement.

Those are 2 different guitars Jamie boy...

The bottom is a 6 string with a piezo, the top is a 7 with a standard bridge.

The one pictured up the top in Foreskin Ninja's pic is actually a RG1527BP.

Help any?

actually thats a 6 string on top not a 7 string count the pole pieces on the pickups, and it has the same bridge as the bottom one, its an Edge pro but don't know what type it is

looking at the photo you see the serial number on little cards next to the guitar

" RG1620XGK" is next to the bottom one so i would assume the sellers guitar has the same finish as this in the picture

wait till he uploads "real" pictures

actually thats a 6 string on top not a 7 string count the pole pieces on the pickups, and it has the same bridge as the bottom one, its an Edge pro but don't know what type it is

looking at the photo you see the serial number on little cards next to the guitar

" RG1620XGK" is next to the bottom one so i would assume the sellers guitar has the same finish as this in the picture

wait till he uploads "real" pictures

I am pretty sure he meant the photo posted at the top of the page.. which is a black 7 string.