aberdeen-music

Don't text and drive

Teabags

Oh dear, I laughed so hard after reading the very first comment.

Oh man, so did I. A lot of laughter indeed.

I agree they should show this on the telly, though. Hard - hitting's the best way to go.

But none of it would've happened if Jules had just been open and honest about her feelings for James from the start!!! Vintage!

I passed a horrible car crash on Anderson Drive last night. One of those little kit cars, Chaterham, or something had hit a taxi and it was just totalled, absolutely obliterated. As I was driving towards it I didn't even realise it was a car, I thought it was just some twisted bit of metal that had fallen off a truck or something. The dude was stuck in the car and looked totally dead as fuck. The taxi was totalled as well. Dunno if the Chaterham driver survived but he's really lucky if he did. Horrible.

It was at the junction with Mastrick Road, looked as though one of them had pulled out in front of the other. Cars are often doing 50-60 along that stretch of road although it's a 40 zone.

I passed a horrible car crash on Anderson Drive last night. One of those little kit cars, Chaterham, or something had hit a taxi and it was just totalled, absolutely obliterated. As I was driving towards it I didn't even realise it was a car, I thought it was just some twisted bit of metal that had fallen off a truck or something. The dude was stuck in the car and looked totally dead as fuck. The taxi was totalled as well. Dunno if the Chaterham driver survived but he's really lucky if he did. Horrible.

It was at the junction with Mastrick Road, looked as though one of them had pulled out in front of the other. Cars are often doing 50-60 along that stretch of road although it's a 40 zone.

Driver cut from kit car after Aberdeen crash - Evening Express

Plus, they could have been battling to save him only for him to be pronounced DOA :up:

Actually the paramedics were there, they were holding an oxygen mask over his face and there was someone holding his head up. Presumably he had a neck injury from the whiplash. It didn't look that bad in the papers but it was horrible to see up close.

According to the papers his legs were trapped, and they spent an hour trying to cut him out. Glad to hear he was OK, but still, shame about the car!

caterham_seven_03_03_06.jpg