aberdeen-music

Fresher Funk

FatHand

FRESHER FUNK

THURSDAY 24th SEPTEMBER -- TUNNEL 2 -- DOORS 8 -- ENTRY 2

In association with Alternative Freshers Week

We've got a great Fresher Funk night planned for Thursday 24th. This event is still open to all so feel free to join in the festivities! For you're listening pleasure we have:

Super Six Funk Machine - Party Funk

Super Six Funk Machine on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Kunk - Jazz Funk

klunksoundz on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Az-I Cool - Hip Hop

Az-I Cool on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

More details and chat to follow

Klunksoundz is my electronica space,JuJu in more funky! all good

Yeah, wasn't really sure about what to put down for you guys. Folks will enjoy listening to both I'm sure ... check out juju on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads for some funkier tracks. If any of you were at the Cut Edit Rewind night where Kid Proquo was playing local tracks, you may recognise a couple of these tracks.

Nice one C,i have a friend from Aberdeen called Steve Harvey.He lives in L.A. and has worked with The Temptations,Commodores and Frank McComb.He is an awesome funky drummer and will be in town for the gig,i'll try and get him up for a number.:up:

Nice one C,i have a friend from Aberdeen called Steve Harvey.He lives in L.A. and has worked with The Temptations,Commodores and Frank McComb.He is an awesome funky drummer and will be in town for the gig,i'll try and get him up for a number.:up:

Nice one!!

The posters/flyers will be ready shortly. Chris is just putting the finishing touches to his creation.