aberdeen-music

Origin Opening Fri 18th Sep 2009

Tez

Origin Opening Night

Origin is back and at a brand new venue bigger and better. We have kept the music policy pretty much the same but concentrating on bass heavy music. Club nights such as Jungle Nation, Hush Hush, Everything Else Sucks, Full Spektrum, Booya, Modulate, Impeach The Resident, and Acid Thunder will be providing the sound alongside other new nights. Guests which have been confirmed so far include Scratch Perverts, Joker, Benga, Commix, Drumsound, Utah Saints, Shadow Dancer, Heavyfeet, Mumdance, Sect, Noob and Brookes Brothers with many more to come.

Dj Tez (Jungle Nation)

Giles Walker (Hush Hush)

D:Liva (Full Spektrum)

Djamba (Hush Hush)

Krazzy Martin( Everything Else Sucks)

Friday 18th September 2009

Origin 40-42 Windmill Brae, Aberdeen

(Old Kode/Drum venue)

10pm - 3am

Entry 5

bebo.com - Profile from Club Origin <Originclub>

Origin on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

www.twitter.com/cluborigin

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Is it going to be better than Kode? That place was fucking shit. Please say they've got rid of all that hardcore crap. A good new dance venue with good music would be most welcome. I love Snafu but i go there every weekend and i'm getting a bit tired of it.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Is it going to be better than Kode? That place was fucking shit. Please say they've got rid of all that hardcore crap. A good new dance venue with good music would be most welcome. I love Snafu but i go there every weekend and i'm getting a bit tired of it.

Origin is basically the replacement for Kef, which will probably give you a rough idea about the nights that will be put on.

Snafu is good, but it is always fucking electro, especially minimal which is a total yawnfest. Unfortunately I wasn't a huge fan of Origin when it was under Hotel Metro, so I am hoping this new venue is more comfortable to be in as opposed to a hot and sweaty oven.

Oh, and hopefully the drink is cheaper.