aberdeen-music

Your last great musical rediscovery...

diarmaid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marilyn-Manson-Holywood-179652.jpg

Not a bad song on this record IMHO. Used to be my goto ANGST record, but I always hated the more down-tempo, non-metal, gothy shit but now that I'm a grownup I appreciate the record as a whole more. Some of the gearshifts from creepy, ambient mumbling into RAGE are fucking excellent. Love this record. Can't wait to see him and Rob Zombie tear shit up!

xx

When I bought a second hand Fiat Punto a few of years ago it had Holywood in the CD player. Just about leaped out of my skin when I turned the key and the fight song blasted out at full volume.

Me and my girlfriend watched Dig! a couple of nights ago and now we are both listening to nothing but the Brian Jonestown Massacre. Especially these two.

cd-cover.jpg

Methodrone.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I unearthed this from my big box of cd's the other day and I've been listening to it pretty much non stop.

l_5f22c510c881c096ce12f55339434b6d.jpg

It's a compilation of various Asian shoegaze bands. It's pretty fucking good. There is some awesome bands on there that I had totally forgotten about.

The song by Caucus on this album is probably my favourite but it's a tough choice to make.

Video might not work or be shite as I'm at work and can't access youtube :(