aberdeen-music

Restaurant / Takeaway review thread

Lemonade

I went to Bollywood once and thought it was poor. Had quite a few from Currymount and did not think too much either.

Cinamon takeaway is usually very good but only when you pick up. Delivery times are usually far too long and by the time it arrives it's all soggy from being held in the bag too long. A bit more expensive than normal too. You do get 20% off on the Saturdays the Dons win at home.

Surprisingly a pretty good and cheap curry is LA Tandoori. Large portions especially at the price.

On the topic of Doners to which I must be classified as an expert by the amount I've had, LA Tandoori's Doners really are the best. The meat(if you can call it that) has a really nice spice through it and his chilli sauce is brilliant.

Get a jumbo wrapped up in nan bread and that will be your weekly calorie intake sorted.

Easily the best doner in Aberdeen.

The best Doner in Aberdeen, used to be in Marrakesch on Market St. Lionel (that wasn't his name but he looked just like Lionel Richie) used to make the best sauces and his coleslaw was off the charts. He also used to do an Eastern pizza - Margherita with Doner and all of the sauces and coleslaw. I've never had a better pizza than that.

• Upvote 2

The best Doner in Aberdeen, used to be in Marrakesch on Market St. Lionel (that wasn't his name but he looked just like Lionel Richie) used to make the best sauces and his coleslaw was off the charts. He also used to do an Eastern pizza - Margherita with Doner and all of the sauces and coleslaw. I've never had a better pizza than that.

I remember once being at a dons games and on the way home a group of lads spotted lionel and began singing dancing on the ceiling to him. cool story n that

There's a kebab chain in Ireland called Abrekebabra. It's.... interesting. It's like the McDonalds of kebabs. Everything comes wrapped in gaudy paper and served on a plastic tray, and they cover it in salad, "chili sauce" (and I use the term loosely because it's no spice) and garlic sauce without even asking you. And you get set meals and stuff. The fuckers are all over Dublin. The kebabs aren't bad, but there's much much better out there.

392649_10150360930085382_597970381_8555991_1187172983_n.jpg