aberdeen-music

Guitar Swap

kingofdeon

Aright folks,

Looking to swap one of my electric guitars for a new electro acoustic 6 or 12 string.

First Guitar - FENDER USA STRAT - Bought this in July of this year and it really is an excellent guitar. Email me for pictures cause i struggle to get pic up on here for some reason - this was the description there was on Ebay. Excellent condition and i have barely used it, one gig.

"Fender USA Strat white Excellent condition. Brilliant guitar, really versatile, just been set-up professionally. Really worth the money! Grab yourself a deal. Comes with free fender hard case."

Second Guitar - Fender Deluxe Mexican Tele

This is the other one which is on offer. Again really great guitar that i don't want to get rid of but am keen to swap it for an acoustic guitar which take my fancy.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/equipment/57047-[-sale]-fender-deluxe-nashville-mexican-telecaster.html

Ask me questions and i'll try to help as i realize these descriptions are a bit pants. Both have recent be re strung and as i said are both fantastic guitars.

Speak soon.

How much for the Gibson Acoustic next to it!

That Gibson is an absolute beauty. Unfortunately I dont have room in my current house for all my guitars so my J-45 has to live at my mum's and subsequently I don't get to play it as often as I would like. But every time it comes out of the case I am amazed by how sweet it sounds. Seems to get better as it gets older too.

No intention of selling it... but "serious" offers will always be considered for any of my guitars. :)

Let me know if you're serious about the Eko swap. I need a Tele but to be honest I would need to think hard about it, quite apart from being a very good guitar I've had the Eko for a long time so it's got real sentimental value too.

Bigsby - what make is the classical on the far left? I could swear I have the exact same one. It's over 30 years old anyway.

It's an old "Tatra" classic, seems they were pretty common. My school had about 50 of them in it's music department anyway.

My first guitar, bout for 15 in 1993... some of the others cost slightly more. ;)

It's an old "Tatra" classic, seems they were pretty common. My school had about 50 of them in it's music department anyway.

My first guitar, bout for 15 in 1993... some of the others cost slightly more. ;)

That's the one - my first guitar too :)

Doesn't sound too bad with a new set of strings, and the wide neck made it great for learning on.

• 2 weeks later...