aberdeen-music

Wasburn wi 64 guitar - for sale

fertuiee

Hey

I have a Washburn Wi 64 for sale, its in really good nick only a few scrapes and scratches, its like a cross between an S.G and a Les Paul, range of sounds is brilliant as it has a special tone control setting that will make it sound like a single coil, plays really well. Offers around 140 ( R.R.P 270 ) check out some reviews :

WI64 Review | Washburn | Electric Guitars | Reviews @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

Or just put the name in on youtube and it gives you a really good demo of the guitar, its a black one with chrome humbuckers.

Cheers

Mark - fertuiee@hotmail.com

Washburn

Nah man its not like a les Paul, its probably more between an S.G and a Junior or something...on the flip side of that i used to play Kyuss covers on it so it will take a drop-C tuning or its ok for less distorted stuff, its got this funny coil tapping ( esque ) thing that makes it sound almost like a Tele, up to you man its a cracking price cos ive looked numerous times on ebay and wherever and they dont coem up often. Its just surplus to requirements.

Nah man its not like a les Paul, its probably more between an S.G and a Junior or something...on the flip side of that i used to play Kyuss covers on it so it will take a drop-C tuning or its ok for less distorted stuff, its got this funny coil tapping ( esque ) thing that makes it sound almost like a Tele, up to you man its a cracking price cos ive looked numerous times on ebay and wherever and they dont coem up often. Its just surplus to requirements.

Cool man. It's also me you're talking to on email by the way, under my other alias :laughing: I'll have a shottie tonight and see if I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Washburn wi 64

Hey

I have a Washburn Wi 64 for sale, its in really good nick only a few scrapes and scratches, its like a cross between an S.G and a Les Paul, range of sounds is brilliant as it has a special tone control setting that will make it sound like a single coil, plays really well. Offers around 140 ( R.R.P 270 ) check out some reviews :

WI64 Review | Washburn | Electric Guitars | Reviews @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

Or just put the name in on youtube and it gives you a really good demo of the guitar, its a black one with chrome humbuckers.

Cheers

Mark - fertuiee@hotmail.com