aberdeen-music

Russell Anderson Spotted

Guest Motleyal

McGhee today:

"I'm assessing players at the moment, but clearly we don't need another central defender now. We have Zander Diamond, Andy Considine and Jerel, and Davide is a possibility in the middle if required, so I am now looking further up the field."

Unless Zander's off somewhere...

Well I just happened to see Chic Charnley and Davie Hannah in KFC with McGhee and Miller this lunchtime. Charnley was signing his contract on the back of a Johnson's baby wipe and Hannah was just bashing a chicken drumstick against his head and slobbering like Droopy. McGhee just looked glad to have a bargain bucket all to himself

Blatantly signing, tbh.

• Upvote 1

Guest Motleyal
Hilarious. Two clean sheets in a row though, doesn't look like defence is our problem now that The Beast is in situ. Even if it was, I'm not sure an expensive player who has been injured for the best part of two seasons is the answer anyway.

Yep right enough! 2 clean sheets in a row against the world beaters of Hamilton and Motherwell, no problems in defence now at all. Actually with Ifil, Diamond, Foster and Mulgrew in the back 4, I predict Aberdeen will win not only the league this year, but also the Champions League next year.

Yep right enough! 2 clean sheets in a row against the world beaters of Hamilton and Motherwell, no problems in defence now at all. Actually with Ifil, Diamond, Foster and Mulgrew in the back 4, I predict Aberdeen will win not only the league this year, but also the Champions League next year.

Lets just see how the Huns do before we start getting cocky, shall we?