aberdeen-music

Noel quits Oasis

Lemonade

stupid Liam Gallagher haircuts.

I still see guys wandering about town with those daft haircuts, and I know one guy who absolutely adores Oasis with the wannabe-hair.

He's got the acoustic guitar he can't play sitting in the corner of his room, and strums one string along to the albums when he's got company...

Every oasis fan I know is a wanker. There may be fans who aren't, but I've yet to meet one.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind Noel though, he was a good laugh on the old Russell Brand show on Radio 2.

I quite like Noel n'all. He's a full on ned, just like his brother, but he seems slightly more tolerable, and he doesn't do that swagger that Liam does. Liam seems to constantnly walk around like a flasher. Knees bent, crotch elevated forwards. What a stupid cunt.

i thought the last oasis album was absolute gash, usually i can find a couple of half decent tracks on their albums (bar def maybe where every tune is a winner) but just didnt like anything on it, a sad parady of their former selves. i really dont think they have anything new to offer and hopefully liam wont parade his flabby ned arse around the stadiums of the world with a kareoke version....

• 2 weeks later...

I actually haven't listened to Definitely Maybe. What's the Story Morning Glory is a fucking excellent album. Been non plussed by everything since.

Not a terrible band but Noel and Liam are both wankers. Took great delight in Liam having his teeth knocked out by those German tourists; Noel is incredibly outspoken considering his own output since Whats the Story has been mediocre at best.

i always thought morning glory was patchy. noel is the more likeable and talented division of the partnership. i expect him to go on and attempt to have a paul weller type solo career only he doesnt have quite as much talent as weller. i really think liam will do an axl rose and continue with the oasis name. oasis should have split after they did their shows at knebworth back in 96.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you guys for real? How can you wish someone would die just because he played on a band you did not like. Fuck, let's hope someone like you never gets into power. It will be Hitler all over again except this time it will be people who don't play your type of music that will be wiped out.........GROW UP!

"how can you wish someone would die just because he played in a band you did not like?"

That, good sir, would be because this is the Aberdeen-Music Forum. You'll learn... I did.

EDIT: Plus he's a manc

"how can you wish someone would die just because he played in a band you did not like?"

That, good sir, would be because this is the Aberdeen-Music Forum. You'll learn... I did.

EDIT: Plus he's a manc

It's just that gash remarks like that 'grind my gears'!!! You don't hear me saying things like...'I wish a bolt of lighting would come and strike all those Screamo bands to F**k and frazzle them like magic mushrooms thats been under the grill for too long' because trust me I really dislike that type of stuff and all the dropped down tuning shite that goes on these days. . Oh and aye, all that high speed picking thrash stuff....utter pish if you ask me.

Oh well!.:popcorn:

The real question is this: where will Andy Bell pop up next? Stereophonics?

Shit band who had no good records and made music for wankers.

Who the fuck is Andy Bell?

Had a good chuckle reading this thread.

I did find Noel slightly amusing at times, but his habbit of popping up every now and then (usually when they had a new record/tour coming up) and saying everything that wasn't him is shit.