aberdeen-music

Noel quits Oasis

Lemonade

who cares? Oasis produced a magnificant debut album that is rightly highly regarded as a classic but sadly they proved to be one trick ponys and whilst since definately maybe they have produced the odd moment of brilliance, subsequent efforts have been adequate at best. recently they have just looked a pale shadow of their former selves, a bad kareoke version.

whats the betting liam carries on ala guns n roses with an even more watered down version of the band?

We can only hope !!!

I wish that manc prick did die.

Are you guys for real? How can you wish someone would die just because he played on a band you did not like. Fuck, let's hope someone like you never gets into power. It will be Hitler all over again except this time it will be people who don't play your type of music that will be wiped out.........GROW UP!

Are you guys for real? How can you wish someone would die just because he played on a band you did not like. Fuck, let's hope someone like you never gets into power. It will be Hitler all over again except this time it will be people who don't play your type of music that will be wiped out.........GROW UP!

It was an unacceptable remark. You should KILL HIM!

First album was good and being around 18 in 95 I got caught up in the whole Britpop thing around What's The Story, but they've really only had a couple of decent singles since then.

Their biggest crime for me was providing bams/neds/minks with the inspiration to pick up guitars and set up shit Oasis knock-off bands. There were millions of them in Aberdeen alone in the late 90s. Fortunately only Lady Mercedes remain and hopefully they'll be involved in a motorway pile-up before too long.

First album was good and being around 18 in 95 I got caught up in the whole Britpop thing around What's The Story, but they've really only had a couple of decent singles since then.

Their biggest crime for me was providing bams/neds/minks with the inspiration to pick up guitars and set up shit Oasis knock-off bands. There were millions of them in Aberdeen alone in the late 90s. Fortunately only Lady Mercedes remain and hopefully they'll be involved in a motorway pile-up before too long.

...which they will all walk away from unscathed apart from the realisation that there is no need to continue playing music together? :laughing:

I didn't mind their first two albums musically, what sticks in my mind is all the identikit Oasis fan wankers you used to see out and about town in the late nineties, with their checkered shirts and their stupid Liam Gallagher haircuts. Though they have released nothing but shit since "What's The Story Morning Glory" in my humble opinion. Plus Liam is a fucking cunt. Swaggering, nasal singing twat. Nothing made me happier than the day he gave those German bouncers a load of lip and got his front teeth kicked out. I'd love that to have been my foot.

I don't mind Noel though, he was a good laugh on the old Russell Brand show on Radio 2.