aberdeen-music

pretty cool if you like transformers!

DIZZY STARR

I dressed up like the first generation Megatron a few years ago for Hallowe'en, the costume was ace, but very difficult to move around in (it mostly comprised siver cardboard boxes and silver and black tubing, including his arm-mounted fusion cannon). Unfortunately my then-girlfriend threw a wobbler about something so hardly anyone saw me in it and I ended up ditching it in the Morrisons car park. Would've loved to have seen the faces of Morrisons employees the next morning when they're greeted at work by Megatron's empty shell...

I dressed up like the first generation Megatron a few years ago for Hallowe'en, the costume was ace, but very difficult to move around in (it mostly comprised siver cardboard boxes and silver and black tubing, including his arm-mounted fusion cannon). Unfortunately my then-girlfriend threw a wobbler about something so hardly anyone saw me in it and I ended up ditching it in the Morrisons car park. Would've loved to have seen the faces of Morrisons employees the next morning when they're greeted at work by Megatron's empty shell...
Bah. Blocked at my work.

I have an Optimus Prime costume mapped out in my head. I just need an excuse, then I'll begin construction.

The handy thing about working in IT is that I have an endless supply of cardboard boxes and bits of foam. :D

Both these posts are wrong on all sorts of levels.