aberdeen-music

Some guitar playing

KimyReizeger

Had a little recording session the other day which you can listen to here if you like:

Gilwern on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Five little improvisation-y type things and one more thought-out thing. Intend have tighter stuff up in the future.

Probably most influenced by the guitarists Dave Evans, John Fahey and Leo Kottke; so if anyone likes those guys (or even John Martyn and Nick Drake) they may enjoy this.

Had a little recording session the other day which you can listen to here if you like:

Gilwern on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Five little improvisation-y type things and one more thought-out thing. Intend have tighter stuff up in the future.

Probably most influenced by the guitarists Dave Evans, John Fahey and Leo Kottke; so if anyone likes those guys (or even John Martyn and Nick Drake) they may enjoy this.

Really enjoyed listening to your guitar playing Bryn. Replicate is very good. Your use of dynamics is great. Keep up the good work. Got any more electronic stuff on the go? Thought about mix of the two styles?

Thanks Colin. It's pretty scrappy and I'll be popping better stuff up when it's written :p Not really done much electronic-wise for a while and yes, have already blended styles countless times!

ps, you going to average white band on monday?

I haven't got my ticket yet but I am planning on it, try and get that sorted tonight!

I've been taking it easy on the electro stuff too, I have a couple I'll be putting up on the myspace soon, although they definitely have something missing. Maybe it's some guitar haha. Want me to send you a copy and see what you think it needs?

Are you working on 12th Sept... it's a saturday night. Got an ace band coming up, well they sound totally decent on their myspace live recordings etc. you should come along. There's also a fresher funk night too bit later in the month.

• 3 weeks later...