aberdeen-music

Jcm800 basshead/ cab, celestion gt75s (Guitar/bass cab) MUST GO WITHIN WEEK CHEAP!

Sora01

Hey guys, I have a marshall jcm800 bass series all valve head which is pretty old and needs a change of valves, looks in ok shape though.

Selling this for mega cheap because of the valve condition and the fact, it's just sitting gathering dust, and i'm moving house, so unless it's sold, i'm throwing it away.

I'll take 60 for it.

The cabinet is a 4x12 jcm800 cab, has celestion gt75s which work with bass or guitar. It's originally a bass cab, Which means it's pretty huge, like an oversized Mesa huge. Great for metal guitar. if you want a big low end.

It's all in working order, but the tolex is off and it's looking a little rough since it was re-spray painted black. also the dust caps on the celestions are pushed in.

I'll take 60 for this too though.

Open to offers.

Just need rid of these or they'll end up in the tip.

EDIT: The head is similar to one in an ebay listing, since i can't be assed taking pics, you're welcome to come take a look before buying.

Marshall JCM-800 Rare Bass Series Full Stack 4x10 1x18 - eBay (item 350222335094 end time Sep-03-09 13:06:22 PDT)

Not my listing, obviously. but check the price...yeah... o_O

EDIT #2: also must be picked up.

Fuck... I want that bass head! They're meant to sound amazing. I was gonna get this when I was looking for a bass head.

Does it actually work, or does it need other work too?

I'll have it if Ross doesn't!

Get in the queue, huw! :p I got a pm in last night although I guess i'm not the only one. I REALLY want a valve bass head.