aberdeen-music

Swine Flu

french_disko

I thought I had swine flu last week, it was pretty grim, I phoned the flu line and they just told me to keep taking paracetomol and drink loads of water. I was back on my feet in 4-5 days like so I don't think it was swine flu, just a virus of some sort. Coughing up blood wasn't much fun like.

I thought I had swine flu last week, it was pretty grim, I phoned the flu line and they just told me to keep taking paracetomol and drink loads of water. I was back on my feet in 4-5 days like so I don't think it was swine flu, just a virus of some sort. Coughing up blood wasn't much fun like.

I have to say, I'm not 100% convinced that it's swine flu - not that I'd know, I suppose. I've definately got something tho.

Doesn't sound as bad as real flu if you're able to use a computer. The flu I had at Christmas... couldn't get out of bed for 5 days and had to piss in my empty volvic bottles.

There is a coughing up blood virus doing the rounds, John had it a few weeks back and looked really green. First time he's ever been ill.

Doesn't sound as bad as real flu if you're able to use a computer. The flu I had at Christmas... couldn't get out of bed for 5 days and had to piss in my empty volvic bottles.

There is a coughing up blood virus doing the rounds, John had it a few weeks back and looked really green. First time he's ever been ill.

I think they're just scared to take a chance - I've got all the flu symptoms but they seem to be quite "mild" compared to full blown flu.

Saying that, my body feels like it's run a marathon & I could barely lift my head on Monday & Tuesday.

I think they're just scared to take a chance - I've got all the flu symptoms but they seem to be quite "mild" compared to full blown flu.

Saying that, my body feels like it's run a marathon & I could barely lift my head on Monday & Tuesday.

Someone I know was diagnosed over the phone and said that it's not as bad as your standard flu but also that the Tamiflu side effects were horrific.

I've never had any flu apart from the makie uppie one. I did have a nosebleed the other day though........AM I GOING TO DIE?!