aberdeen-music

The Big Comedown with Panda Eyes, The Little Kicks, Colin Mac.

jcn

3839955074_48ba65fb4a_b.jpg

Seeking like-minded individuals who want to take things down a notch and listen to some great music while they recover from excess.

And it's for a good cause.

Featuring the magnificent folk/rock stylings of Panda Eyes, brilliant indie types The Little Kicks and the acoustic virtuoso Colin Mac.

Oh, and we are having a bake sale :) donations gratefully accepted.

Entry 3 at the door, all money raised goes straight to Cancer Research UK

Thanks !

Stuart from HeidRush here ...

I enjoyed the gig lots ! especially the guy on before us... Sorry dont remember his name I was too busy being nervous before going on stage.

Anyone who starts off a gig with Neil Young is :up: by me ! great voice and some nice tunes.. where can I get your CD ??

To be honest that wasn't our best performance! but its always a learning experience for us as we are all kind of new to live gigging, despite our vast ages (apart from youthfull drummer).

Didnt get a chance to hang around after as I had promised to have the drummer home early enough so he won't sleep through maths !

So I'm really sorry I missed Panda eyes ... I didnt meanto be rude by dashing off...

Also really great sound by Mark ... my daughter says Hello .. despite what you called her !

Cheers

Stuart

PS we'd be up for a full gig there in the Tunnels its way better than the Malt Mill sound wise and ambiance ! How do I book it, Aberdeen needs more Neil Young !

• Upvote 1

Well I enjoyed the three acts I saw. I'm sorry I had to leave before Panda Eyes came on, but an 23.30 starting time on a Sunday night was just a wee bit late for an old man like me.

Sorry you didn't get to see all the bands, things over-ran a wee bit.

I think if I put on another night I might just make it 3 bands, so things finish just after 11pm.

Great night though :)

Well I enjoyed the three acts I saw. I'm sorry I had to leave before Panda Eyes came on, but an 23.30 starting time on a Sunday night was just a wee bit late for an old man like me.

Ach, I thought it was you sitting across from me!

Worse case of the jitters I've ever had onstage :down: don't know what all that was about.

Was also gutted that I couldn't stay for Jan and Matt's band, but I had to get home to let the babysitter away. This single parenting lark is murder, I tells ya!!!!