aberdeen-music

Man or Woman

The_Tank

There was some sportswoman years ago who pwned in her sport, and everybody accusde her of being a man. So the governing body made her go for physical examinations to prove she was really female. I can't remember who she was or what the sport was though. Anybody?

I mind that but i can't remember a name either.

Anyway, a physical exam isn't actually enough. They generally need to do a genetic test for this sort of thing.

I think there are 3 possible outcomes:

She's really just a very gifted athlete that is hitting her peak at exactly the right time (probably the most likely)

Steroids (increase testosterone levels, explains the muscles and facial hair)

The 3rd option is The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks.

When I first saw that picture, I actually thought she/he was a man.

However, after all the fuss, it'll probably turn out that he/she is a woman after all.

You have to feel sorry for him/her though... imagine years from now, what will she/he tell his/her grandchildren? "Well, kids, I was an athlete back in the day. I was the one they thought used to be a man"

I know that hitler was so concerned with winning the olympics he actually made all his female athletes take mental steroid injections and shit and atleast two of them went on to have surgery to become men...If i remeber correctly i think one of them is still alive....Throughout olypian history there has been many many accusations regarding genders and theres some silly mental storys out there aswell...Like the male swimmer who throughout again i think it was the 30's dressed as a wifey and lived as a wifey just to compete as a wifey...He got found out aswell.....

I also read in the sun a couple of days ago naming and shaming certain past athletes who after death were found out to have double genitalia....post op'ers....and all other kinds of mental shit done to there bodys due to fucked up steroids of the day...

Anywho im waffling now and as usual cant be arsed getting links....Im sure some of you can though :p

There was some sportswoman years ago who pwned in her sport, and everybody accusde her of being a man. So the governing body made her go for physical examinations to prove she was really female. I can't remember who she was or what the sport was though. Anybody?

Think it was the GDR 400m runner. Name escapes me. Still holds the WR, so it's probably still rumour. There was a male high jumper in the 30s who Hitler got to dress as a wummin to win. This South African batwanger has come out of nowhere, when I saw the final I thought she looked well manly. But mind Maria Mutola in the 800?

Think it was the GDR 400m runner. Name escapes me. Still holds the WR, so it's probably still rumour. There was a male high jumper in the 30s who Hitler got to dress as a wummin to win. This South African batwanger has come out of nowhere, when I saw the final I thought she looked well manly. But mind Maria Mutola in the 800?

You're maybe thinking of Jarmila Kratochvilova, who was Czech, and is still 800m world record holder. There were lots of suspicions of her at the time, but not of the drugged up East Germans she used to beat. It seems she was clean (and a woman) after all.

Here's the lovely lady:

kratochvilova.jpg

You're maybe thinking of Jarmila Kratochvilova, who was Czech, and is still 800m world record holder. There were lots of suspicions of her at the time, but not of the drugged up East Germans she used to beat. It seems she was clean (and a woman) after all.

Here's the lovely lady:

kratochvilova.jpg

Are you sure that's not Sally Gunnell?!?!