aberdeen-music

Keyboard Player, Drummer and Female Vocalist Required

PaulDW

I am a singer/songwriter from Aberdeen. I have been working on a project called Seeing Red for a year now. I have recorded an EP, played some solo gigs with it, and now I want to start a full assault on gigging around the country with a full live band.

On the record I have strings, choirs, percussion, backing vocals etc alongside the standard 4 piece rock/pop combo. I am currently about to pay the session players from Glasgow that recorded the album to fill the slots in the band I am needing to fill, but I would rather find a keyboard player, female vocalist and drummer reasonably local who enjoy the music, can commit to working on the songs already written and those that will come in the future and someone who can live with money not being in their pocket through this venture from day one.

I have a rehearsal room, and soon to be recording space, on tap and from me you get a very hard working, experienced and focused individual who will put in the time and effort required to sustan the high levels of ambition that both I and the other musicians involved hold.

Influences include: Bruce Springsteen, James Blunt, Bon Jovi and Damien Rice.

Any Keyboard players, Vocalists, Drummers/Percussionists who feel they are up to the job please write back to me as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you.

I can provide links to songs to listen to if anyone is interested.

We currently have 3 full time mmebers and have lined up a few jams now with people who have very kindly offered their musical services.

Still lacking in interest on the Keyboard/Piano front... Although I am well aware after many years on the scene that there are not many players of this nature around...

I can provide links to songs to listen to if anyone is interested.

We currently have 3 full time mmebers and have lined up a few jams now with people who have very kindly offered their musical services.

Still lacking in interest on the Keyboard/Piano front... Although I am well aware after many years on the scene that there are not many players of this nature around...

You really should post up a link to the songs. No idea what you sound like.