aberdeen-music

Oceansize + ASIWYFA + Vessels (rescheduled) - Sat 30 Jan @ Tunnels

absolutely gutted about this - I took today and tomorrow off work to properly enjoy this gig - been buzzing all weekend looking forward to it

Been listening to all three albums :(

Went onto myspace to listen to ASIWYFA this afternoon, been listening to them a fair bit lately - awesome - and saw the CANCELLED bit on their page. Crestfallen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild

Yo. Vessels have asked me if I know anyone who would be willing to put them up for the night. They can offer free entry to their hosts. They are a 5-piece band and they are all absolute gentlemen and very respectful.

If you can help out, drop me a PM and I'll put you in touch.

No tickets left in OneUp, i just got the last one, so they said

I have put in another 10 that I had at home so thatll be their last lot.

Welcome to TicketWeb! has around 15 left if anyone wants to get from there - just box office collection now so you'll save on postage from them.

There will be some on the door on Saturday night but get down early to avoid disappointment.

If anyone wants some held pls PM me here before 2pm on Saturday and I can have your tickets at the door and get payment then - but please only do this if you're definitely going cos its kinda unfair if we keep them and you dont show! :)

Yo. Vessels have asked me if I know anyone who would be willing to put them up for the night. They can offer free entry to their hosts. They are a 5-piece band and they are all absolute gentlemen and very respectful.

If you can help out, drop me a PM and I'll put you in touch.

PM sent!