aberdeen-music

Bands wanted - Sunday 30th August Tunnels Charity night

jcn

Hi everyone

I am organising a charity night on behalf of Cancer Research UK.

I have already booked the lovely Panda Eyes, so I am looking to have a night with bands that will compliment them. So singer/songwriters, blues, folk, indie, that sort of thing please. No thrash metal, sorry.

Cheers

Jayne

Good luck with the evening - a worthy cause.

HeidRush did a similar thing for CLAN a few months back and raised a quite bit of cash.

I'd offer our services, but I suspect our brand of blues-based dinosaur covers might not fit in with the rest of the evenings entertainment 8-)

Paul

Ps - never did arrange those vox lessons!

Tunnels Gig

Are you still looking for singers to play at the gig on the 30th

i hav a friend who is interested

it would be his first slot as a solo artist, he has played in a band originally called Another Shout but later known as Profusion.

He will sing most kinds of music but sways towards indie and modern country music.

At the moment he would jsut be singing to backing music as it is short notice to arrange a band to accompany him.

Email me on x.___lauren@hotmail.co.uk with any news regarding this issue

Sorry he has jsut informed me that he is away on holiday from he 29th August. But if you are planning anything along the same lines again i would love to hear from you

Good luck with the evening - a worthy cause.

HeidRush did a similar thing for CLAN a few months back and raised a quite bit of cash.

I'd offer our services, but I suspect our brand of blues-based dinosaur covers might not fit in with the rest of the evenings entertainment 8-)

Paul

Ps - never did arrange those vox lessons!

I'm up for some blues, do you fancy playing? :)