aberdeen-music

Avril doing metallica, oh dear

fatboy

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Much as i love Avril Lavigne (and i really do) she really manages to pick covers that make people want to kill her. I heard her cover 'Imagine' recently. Seriously, if there's one song that you just don't touch, it's imagine. I've also heard her do Knocking On Heavens Door and various other classics. Hmmm, ideas above your station much? Still, that Metallica song is balls anyway. Metallica covering Sk8r Boi, now that I'd like to hear.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Much as i love Avril Lavigne (and i really do) she really manages to pick covers that make people want to kill her. I heard her cover 'Imagine' recently. Seriously, if there's one song that you just don't touch, it's imagine. I've also heard her do Knocking On Heavens Door and various other classics. Hmmm, ideas above your station much? Still, that Metallica song is balls anyway. Metallica covering Sk8r Boi, now that I'd like to hear.

You just want to rub your face in her paps do you :D

What? I thought we established long ago that you're screamingly gay? You have a huge collection of clothes, a manbag, straighten your hair, and you drive a Ka ferchrissakes. You're fooling no-one.

first time i met ryan was at my flat when we bought something off me and the first thot that went thru my mind was "that boy loves the cock"

Completly agree with you here. If it aint broke etc etc.... Covering favourites is always going to be risky, especially if you go for the straight cover as opposed to mixing things up a wee bit. Really like APC version of imagine though. :up:

What? I thought we established long ago that you're screamingly gay? You have a huge collection of clothes, a manbag, straighten your hair, and you drive a Ka ferchrissakes. You're fooling no-one.

That's fighting talk where I'm from. Yo dawg, why you be tryin ta diss a brother?

Here's a few of Avril atrocities. The Goo Goo Dolls one almost gets a pass cos she gets the guy from the Goo Goo Dolls to sing it with her.

YouTube - avril lavigne basket case

YouTube - Avril Lavigne Imagine (FULL version)

YouTube - Avril Lavigne - Knocking on Heavens Door [Lyrics]