aberdeen-music

Theres something in the water

JaseyBoi

Well its official my missus is pregnant again and im over the bloody moon...Just when you think its nae working properly BAAANG you find out it does....W e are not sure how far along she is yet we will find all this out on the 32st of this month at our first scan....

Another me in the world....Look out.

Well its official my missus is pregnant again and im over the bloody moon...Just when you think its nae working properly BAAANG you find out it does....W e are not sure how far along she is yet we will find all this out on the 32st of this month at our first scan....

Congratulations!

All the best :up:

Congratulations, but you may want to check a calender. :up:

Cool, you threw me with the scan being next month, usually it's 12 weeks? Anyhoo, congrats. :up:

Yeah well without making out my missus is a big fatty we actually think shes further on than we ever thought....We think shes now onto four months lol.....we were told to buy an all singing all dancing clear blue digital but that only stated 3+ months and nothing else....Mnay many people have TOLD us to judge by last period etc but shes been on asthma steroids so they mess with her lady regulars......

So yeah usually they scan ye before 12weeks but thats only if they or you know your pregnant lol...

Thanks for all the thanks folks...

We have been told also that we will NOT be told the sex of the baby anymore if we want to know these details we need to book a 4d scan and that costs quite a bit of money...I'm not bothered either way aslong as its healthy and can play an instrument...Lol.

How much is an additional scan?

We would like to know if ours is a boy or girl.

Congratulations btw.:up:

As far as i'm aware 4d scans are done in Woolmanhill Hospital and the price im told by several people ranges from 70-80.I do not know this for a fact this is simply what im told...Ive tried google but it was a very quick search and didnt see it instantly so closed google lol....

Well thats how my olde boy explained the birds and the bees to me....Done me nae ill.

Altho in saying that i remember when i was like 10 i asked my dad what the pain was like when my mum gave birth to my wee sis and he told me "son imagine you wake up one morning and your fist is up your japseye...The only way to get it out is pull it out...Thats the same kinda pain"...I walked away that day pretty scarred and wondering "what the hells my japseye?" . . .The end.

As far as i'm aware 4d scans are done in Woolmanhill Hospital and the price im told by several people ranges from 70-80.I do not know this for a fact this is simply what im told...Ive tried google but it was a very quick search and didnt see it instantly so closed google lol....

They are also done at the Baby Clinic on Broomhill Road. I think it's roughly the same price.