aberdeen-music

What would you like to say to America?

fatboy

Dear USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Cuba, Jamaica, Bolivia, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Venezuela and the others

Canada, Chile and Cuba are cool

I had your mother

Yours

Hobo

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Anyone think this whole fiasco is going to cause problems in the relationship between the UK and US?

Not just with the public' date=' but politically? Obviously no problems with Obama, but the other nutters.[/quote']

I heard an American guy on the radio saying 'i heard in the UK you have to wait 6 months for a dental appointment! Have you ever seen British teeth?' and i thought wow, thanks Austin Powers for creating that stereotype.

It's stupid how in a lot of American television programs if there is a british character they are English, speak as like the Queen and have bad teeth. BUT when it's a Scottish character, you can't make out what they're bloody saying and their teeth are fine. To Americans, the term British just seems to be another word for Englishman.