aberdeen-music

The Method Seek Singer

Soundefex

Hola folks,

Back to the hunt again.

The Method are looking for a vocalist to complete the line up.

Keen to get giging around Aberdeen, recording and such.

Check out demos of the tunes on

The Method on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cheers for looking get in touch for a chat etc.

S

Ba-ba-bump!

Any takers out there. New material is piling up but we really need a singer/lyricsist to get out there gigging!

I could be interested. You already made the lyrics and vocals, or you wating for a vocalist first?

A vocalist who can write lyrics would be perfect but not a deal breaker if you can sing - hope that makes sense. We have a few lyrics knocking about but none of us has really had much to do with the lyric side of things in the past.

The tunes on myspace are demos done by soundefex at home a while they give a flavour of the arrangements they don't really reflect the live sound of the band.

Hope that helps

Well, I wouldn't say I'm amazing at writing lyrics, but I can write them. Made quite a few of my own songs as it were.

But yes, I can sing. Have studied Classical singing, as I've just finished a degree in Music, was also in the Uni Chapel Choir (not religious, twas compulsary to be in an ensemble) as a Bass. I've got quite a good range, but can't sing too high (but at the same time can sing falsetto). So, yeah. Interested?

Well, I wouldn't say I'm amazing at writing lyrics, but I can write them. Made quite a few of my own songs as it were.

But yes, I can sing. Have studied Classical singing, as I've just finished a degree in Music, was also in the Uni Chapel Choir (not religious, twas compulsary to be in an ensemble) as a Bass. I've got quite a good range, but can't sing too high (but at the same time can sing falsetto). So, yeah. Interested?

Sounds promising. Will drop you a pm. I take it you've had a squizz at our myspace page? You can find a selection of stuff we've been playing if you fancy having a crack at penning some words.