aberdeen-music

FAO The Gloria Flaw followers/supporters

KevinTGF

The Gloria Flaw would like to announce that guitarist Ross Watson has left the band due to other commitments. The decision was totally amicable and we fully support Ross in whatever projects he chooses to persue next. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Ross for his hard work and commitment to the band over the two years he was a member. We are saddend to see one of our founding members leave but we apperciate all that he has done and wish him every success in the future

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

ah dear, thats sad news, he's a good guitarist and a nice guy

but i hope he finds success in whatever he chooses to move on to :)

Guest stuartmaxwell
yeh but they need a Gtrist not a knobjockey or someone who thinks they can play! :swearing:

ah yes, very good

i am a knobjockey, i know i cant play guitar-thats why i always play with a lot of distortion, im the first to admit that

so what makes you qualified to comment on guitar playing??

umm' date=' you're still playing the nomad am/eating paper night on july 31st right?[/quote']

Yeah we're still playing, for the moment The Gloria Flaw are staying a 4 piece, we're playing all gigs that we've confirmed, these including our ep launch on the 18th july at Forres, the lemon tree on 31st July, Inverness 1st Aug, QMU Glasgow on 5th Aug and supporting thisGIRL on 6th Aug. If we decide we can't pull it off as a 4 piece then we'll draft someone in, but for the moment the plan is to gig as a 4 piece.

Guest stuartmaxwell

hes a cunt

on the orwell related front, due to me moving to glasgow at the end of the month, there will prob be a high chance of us getting back together to bring noise

anyone who require somewhere to sleep in glasgow will be free to crash at mine, within reason of course!

Guest stuartmaxwell

maybe, but only if you ask nicely

we actually need to learn how to play first, i was hoping danny doubt and his gay friends could teach us a thing or two, i really want danny to teach me guitar

on an unrealted note

soul doubt (forget about the shite name, they are really er good)

vs

orwell (shite name too, also a shite band, very handsome singer though)

who wins?who sucks?you decide