aberdeen-music

Introduction

Zapatista

Good day Aberdeen Music, my name is Tomas Kubtz, I am a drummer who has recently returned to Aberdeen after spending 3 years studying at Drumtech in London. I just thought I'd introduce myself as I may be in Town for a little time.

Also wanted to say before anyone else did, yes if you put an N in my surname rather than a B, it spells Kuntz. And yes, I may be Polish, but before anyone says it, I do not stay in Torry. I've heard it all before.

I hope to have a good laugh with people on this site. if my English is poor at any time, sue me.

Tomas

I'm sure some of the old skool members will do that for you. This site seems to have a rep for being harsh but I don't think that's true.

What's Drumtech like? Percussive i'd imagine.

It's very intense, but very educatonal, was an incredible experience. Question is what to do now I have my Degree. It seems an incredibly competitive business

Tomas

Dzien dobry Pan Kubtz, witamy do Aberdeen-Music. Twj angielski jest lepszy ni? mj polski. Ab-mus hest bardzo mi?y, albo powiedz mi, je?li masz problem.

There's always got to be a show off ;)

To the original poster: Welcome and enjoy. If you take everything on here with a pinch of salt you'll get on fine.

:up:

oh yeh. what's the other way then? that only gives you an acute accent. I use a french keyboard at work and just give the fuck up when it comes to accents writing french with a qwerty.

No idea. I know it as a tone marker, not an accent, and have to use a virtual keyboard to write any others.

oh yeh. what's the other way then? that only gives you an acute accent. I use a french keyboard at work and just give the fuck up when it comes to accents writing french with a qwerty.

You can change your keyboard language settings, but it can be a pain in the arse. Check here for how to do it How to Type French Accents The alternative is to use Type French accents - online keyboard

For polish characters I use Type Polish characters - online keyboard

But it appears that this site doesn't have the language pack for it, as VBulletin is not recognising some of them and changing them to question marks. I'll investigate whether that can be sorted.

Dzien dobry Pan Kubtz, witamy do Aberdeen-Music. Twj angielski jest lepszy niz mj polski. Ab-mus hest bardzo mily, albo powiedz mi, jesli masz problem.

Dziekuje za zaproszenie Frosty, nie martw sie, jestem pewien ze twoj Polski jest lepszy niz wiekszosci ludzi tutaj. Jestem pewien ze nie bedzie zadnych problemow i czekam z niecierpliwoscia.

Sorry Frosty Jack, I never noticed this message last night. But maybe now we should concentrate on the English, not only shall it improve mine, but will also save everyone getting lost in our messages. LOL

Dziekuje za zaproszenie Frosty, nie martw sie, jestem pewien ze twoj Polski jest lepszy niz wiekszosci ludzi tutaj. Jestem pewien ze nie bedzie zadnych problemow i czekam z niecierpliwoscia.

Sorry Frosty Jack, I never noticed this message last night. But maybe now we should concentrate on the English, not only shall it improve mine, but will also save everyone getting lost in our messages. LOL

Tak, zgadzam. As other people have said, sometimes people here can seem to be quite rude, but give the site a chance and take the time to get used to it. Everyone is really very friendly...

Everyone is Friendly - my arse, I love reading stuff on here, but there's far too much negativity from dickheads,, who like arguing at the drop of a hat, to get involved in much banter noo adays .

Mind you, Myspace is nae so much fun either, it's a, listen to this, or buy that. Fuck twitter, I'm nae getting sucked into it, or Bebo. If I had a plate of stovies for every negative posting on here, it would go twice roon the world, up roon by Jupiter and still hae enough mileage to go to Zanres for a fish supper.

Everyone is Friendly - my arse, I love reading stuff on here, but there's far too much negativity from dickheads,, who like arguing at the drop of a hat, to get involved in much banter noo adays .

Mind you, Myspace is nae so much fun either, it's a, listen to this, or buy that. Fuck twitter, I'm nae getting sucked into it, or Bebo. If I had a plate of stovies for every negative posting on here, it would go twice roon the world, up roon by Jupiter and still hae enough mileage to go to Zanres for a fish supper.

Aye Biz, very ironic!!! If only old Joe Z had thought to deep fry Stovies the world would have a much better place. BTW Stovies pies just don't cut it for m it needs to be on a plate with beetroot and broon sas.

Stovies are like fish, you just should not do certain things with it. For example, fish should never be mad into soup or curry...it's just not right min!

Say no to Stovie Pies. Why do you think Crawfords or Downies never made Stovie Pies?