aberdeen-music

Dog owners

Memphis Skyline

We've got an alaskan malamute and they're a nightmare to train! He actually ate the wall when he threw a tantrum after being told off for pissing everywhere... We also had to eat something in front of him before he was allowed his food, so he knew that he wasn't the alpha male.

Dogs seem to have this thing for eating rabbit poop, so letting them lick your face is a definite no-no.

Is it a boy or girl you're getting? All of Anoki's tantrums stopped once we got him done.

Aaw :) Anoki was a horny little bugger from really early on, he was humping his sisters at 8 weeks old, so that might explain why he was so aggressive at times. That and they are among the most stupid of all dogs, when he runs he actually trips over his own paws and rolls head first. It's funny as hell when he sits up and ignores you while you laugh your arse off.

Have you stocked up on dog poop bags and toys yet then?

Aaw :) Anoki was a horny little bugger from really early on, he was humping his sisters at 8 weeks old, so that might explain why he was so aggressive at times. That and they are among the most stupid of all dogs, when he runs he actually trips over his own paws and rolls head first. It's funny as hell when he sits up and ignores you while you laugh your arse off.

Have you stocked up on dog poop bags and toys yet then?

Haven't started buying stuff yet... We've got to wait till the first week in October.

The one and the same. If we got a girl we were going to call it Kima but someone said it would sound too much like we were naming it after a naan bread.

I was gonna say "Greggs," but then I thought of the pie shop connotations...

We've had our border collie, Fly, for eleven years now. She's getting on a bit but she's barely slowing down at all. Absolutely fantastic dog who's always pleased to see you when you walk through the door, but she's still prone to going in a massive huff if we all go out for the day and don't leave her with enough treats :p.

Dogs are ace like.

My collie's like that. Atticus is just over 3 years old now and not once during those three years have I come home to anything less than a wagging tail and a bosie from my dog.

He's always been mental boisterous, but calmed down a lot after he got neutered. You absolutely cannot say the word 'cat' around him though, otherwise he goes spare and starts hunting for cats. I don't know who trained that into him but I blame my brother.

• 2 weeks later...

We've had our border collie, Fly, for eleven years now. She's getting on a bit but she's barely slowing down at all. Absolutely fantastic dog who's always pleased to see you when you walk through the door, but she's still prone to going in a massive huff if we all go out for the day and don't leave her with enough treats :p.

Dogs are ace like.

Awesome. I love border collies. They're the best dogs .. ever.

I have a 6year old pomeranain...Had him aince he was 8weeks old and he's a bloody nutter..His name is Mr Wullie Burton.Highly intellent little dogs when it comes to showing off either it be dancing or the best begging tricks ive ever seen...Totally untrained by myself and my missus as we are lazy bastards....No idea where he learned these things so im pressuming they must instinct..

mrwullieb.jpg