aberdeen-music

The Huns - Pitied or Scolded?

Diesel

I'm pretty much just repeating myself here. It's easy to decide what you like from seeing things in the media. The reason I brought up the Madrid thing was an example of how easily someone decide that it was a certain group who started everything and were the problem hearing/seeing it, in that case Aberdeen fans.

The main reason why things in Manchester were/looked so bad is because of the vast amount of people there. Compare the few thousand (maybe? Unless you've got a Celtic Seville calculator) fans who usually travel to Euro games, multiply that by ten - then obviously if trouble starts there's a fair chance that the people involved will be tenfold.

Fair point, but fact is if 1,000 people riot then that is 1,000 people causing trouble. No matter how you look at it that is way too many. Manchester was embarrassing for the majority of Rangers fans and Scottish football as a whole. I heard that in Madrid, the Dons fans were provoked but unfortunately there were some who responded and as far as I'm concerned that brings shame to the Dons. In fact, someone tried to "recruit" one of my pals to join in a fight after the game...utter cunts.

Anyway, thousands of Scotland fans travel to see the national team play and there are very few arrests or trouble regardless of how many go. That is how footy fans should behave, doesn't matter what small percentage causes trouble they are still bringing shame to their club and everyone associated with it.

Especially those from up here who are 'massive' fans and have no weegie connections and never stepped foot in Ibrox.

Aye, can't be doing with glory hunters. My brother was born in bred in Aberdeen, and supported the Dons during teh Fergie era.

About 10 years ago he decided he will be a Hun instead. :down:

He has brought shame on my family.

Rangers are scum. And all their fans. Every last one of them. Especially those from up here who are 'massive' fans and have no weegie connections and never stepped foot in Ibrox.

To summarise:

Rangers die.

Idiotic attitudes like that are the exact reason why bigorty, hatred 'n all that is still present in modern football.

"Stamp it out" was the slogan if I remember correctly.

Idiotic attitudes like that are the exact reason why bigorty, hatred 'n all that is still present in modern football.

"Stamp it out" was the slogan if I remember correctly.

WE HAVE A BITE!!!!!!!!

Thought that might rattle the huns.

Scottish football would have no hatred if it wasn't for the ugly sisters.

A disgrace.

Out of interest, are you from Glasgow?

Yup.

WE HAVE A BITE!!!!!!!!

Thought that might rattle the huns.

Scottish football would have no hatred if it wasn't for the ugly sisters.

A disgrace.

You honestly think that? No hatred?

What about Dundee - Dundee United, Hearts - Hibs, Clydebank - Dumbarton, Greenock Morton - St Mirren, so on and so forth.