aberdeen-music

For Sale - Squier Strat

paranoid

Squier Strat, bought years ago when I thought I might like to learn guitar. Saw light use years ago, never gigged, then stored in the loft.

I recently dug it out and a mate of mine gave it a clean up, resolder and switch cleaner etc. The bridge pickup is dead apparently, was working fine when it was put away so not sure what has happened to it.

Photos to follow this evening.

Looking for 75 ono.

What model of strat is it, affinity, standard, bullet? LOL plus how many frets it got? i may be intrested in using this for a project

p.s sorry about bass amp pic, i posted an ad for a mate and its in his hoose, ive harked on at him to get pics but he still hasnt bothered, ill try and get this weekend if your deffo interested its available to try out too if you fancy

What model of strat is it, affinity, standard, bullet? LOL plus how many frets it got? i may be intrested in using this for a project

p.s sorry about bass amp pic, i posted an ad for a mate and its in his hoose, ive harked on at him to get pics but he still hasnt bothered, ill try and get this weekend if your deffo interested its available to try out too if you fancy

It is an Affinity, 21 Frets. Just dug it out, lemme find my camera and snap some photos.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...