aberdeen-music

Marshall AVT 50 Head + 4x12 Cabinet

Danny Doubt

no, but if there are any problems with it at all i'll take some money off. it's sat under a cover in a rehearsal space owned by friends.

are you interested?

No sorry I have a fucked AVT275 sitting taking up space in my living room. I wouldn't want another one, plus they sound pretty keek! (in my opinion)

No sorry I have a fucked AVT275 sitting taking up space in my living room. I wouldn't want another one, plus they sound pretty keek! (in my opinion)

well for what i was playing it sounded fine. its in good nick and hardly gigged. do you know anyone who would be interested? or is there another negative (IMO) comment coming?

Sabotaging his sale with negative comments on the amp is a bit harsh, considering he's selling a different model to the one that was being talked about. The AVT50 is a bit more reliable compared to the 150 and 275 combo, due to them not really having much to go wrong inside them and only having the 2 channels. 200 including the cab is a pretty decent price.

My AVT50 lasted a good 3 years of heavy use.

Sabotaging his sale with negative comments on the amp is a bit harsh, considering he's selling a different model to the one that was being talked about. The AVT50 is a bit more reliable compared to the 150 and 275 combo, due to them not really having much to go wrong inside them and only having the 2 channels. 200 including the cab is a pretty decent price.

My AVT50 lasted a good 3 years of heavy use.

*cough* Thankyou. Its barely been used i'd been willing to sell them seperatelty i.e cab or head or both too. All i want is some money for a good amp that still works. I'm jus desperate for the cash after being made redundant to cover some bills.

I got an AVT50 combo for my 15th birthday (so it's gonna be 7 in like 3 weeks) and it has never had any problems at all. Also it's been used and abused as a house amp in Drummonds and The Tunnels for the last 8 months(ish) and is still in fully working order. AVT50's are alright, plus unlike the 150 and 275, they have real spring reverb and a much less complex footswitch to go wrong.