aberdeen-music

Young, Dumb and Living off Mum

Teabags

i enjoy watching it feeling rather happy that i can warm up soup :up:

I know a girl who's 18 and doesn't know how to do that. She came round to mine once when I was getting ready to go out and said she'd missed dinner and that she was hungry, so I told her to help herself to anything from my kitchen she wanted but she'd have to cook it herself cos I was in a hurry. She didn't even know how to switch the cooker on. I think she ended up eating dry bread.

I've started watching it after reading this... i cant believe anyone could make it to 18, nevermind 25 not being able to do a bit of basic cooking and cleaning!

The blonde bird, (dina?) is quite hot... she seems to be one of thoose people who are actually quite clever, but have NO common sense at all.

She's my favourite because she doesn't seem to take it too seriously - but I do think she has stupid hair. Did you see her trying to make her own pea soup? Actually trying to mash peas with a masher and add milk!

She's my favourite because she doesn't seem to take it too seriously - but I do think she has stupid hair. Did you see her trying to make her own pea soup? Actually trying to mash peas with a masher and add milk!

possibly one of the greatest moments in television history... at least she tries though and doesnt moan constantly like all the other twats.

i like her hair, but thats probably the emo in me speaking :p:up: