As of next month:

Weekdays:

4am-7am - Dev (who?)

7am-10am - Chris Moyles

10am-1pm - Fearne Cotton

1pm-4pm - Greg James

4pm-7pm - Scott Mills

7pm-9pm - Zane Lowe

10pm - In New Music We Trust (Steve Lamacq (Mon) / Westwood (Tue) / Huw Stephens (Wed) / Pete Tong (Thu)

10pm-12midnight - Nick Grimshaw

The big losers are Edith Bowman who's been punted to weekend breakfast, and Jo Whiley who's been punted to Sat & Sun 1-4, when nobody's listening.

Not sad to see the back of Bowman, she's a fucking nip and Greg James is really funny, so good move there. Jo Whiley's been ding for years so really glad to be rid of her as well, though Fearne Cotton has almost no personality whatsoever so I can't really see the point in putting her in that spot. She's basically Edith Bowman mark 2, but I'm sure she'll still be better than Jo Whiley. The only one I really hate is this Grimshaw character than Radio 1 are relentlessly trying to shove down our throats. He is an absolute cock, I hate him already. He even looks like a bell end.

225px-Nick-grimshaw-portrait.jpg

Apparently he's one of these painfully cool indie kids that dresses like a dick and hangs out in Camden going to gigs every night. He's pretty much unlistenable.

Anyone, if anyone listens to Radio 1, what do you think of the new line up?

Ah... when you said when no one is listening I assumed the middle of the night. I'm perfectly happy with them rearranging the bits I never listen to. I only bother with Mary Anne Hobbs and Grooverider & Fabio. :up:

I sometimes have it on in the background during the day. I listen to Westwood on a Saturday night when I can, and Annie Mac is pretty great on Friday nights. I used to listen to Colin Murray but he's got the dunt.

Sunday nights are the worst night, the programming is just garbage. After the charts there's Switch, which is all celebrity gossip featuring Perez Hilton etc. Crud. Then there's the Sunday Surgery which used to be good when it was Emma B and doctor Mark Hamilton, then Letitia was quite good, but now it's Aled off the Chris Moyles show and he's crap, though not nearly as bad as Kelly Osbourne was, she almost single handedly killed that program.

Weekdays:

4am-7am - Dev (who?) - who??

7am-10am - Chris Moyles wank

10am-1pm - Fearne Cotton wank

1pm-4pm - Greg James wank

4pm-7pm - Scott Mills good guy

7pm-9pm - Zane Lowe wank

10pm - In New Music We Trust (Steve Lamacq (Mon) / Westwood (Tue) / Huw Stephens (Wed) / Pete Tong (Thu)

10pm-12midnight - Nick Grimshaw WANK

• Upvote 1

I don't think that's the same Dev. For a start who would be looking after the Corner shop?

I'm not sure but theres a brim full of asha outside

Was listening to radio one the other day they spent 30 minutes discussing which ones were using twitter and how many followers they have

yeh, birdsong got my listening that day

[quote The only one I really hate is this Grimshaw character than Radio 1 are relentlessly trying to shove down our throats. He is an absolute cock, I hate him already. He even looks like a bell end.

225px-Nick-grimshaw-portrait.jpg

Apparently he's one of these painfully cool indie kids that dresses like a dick and hangs out in Camden going to gigs every night. He's pretty much unlistenable.

Anyone, if anyone listens to Radio 1, what do you think of the new line up?

• Upvote 1

Here why have you turned against Fearne? In that thread you berated someone for slagging her off and now you are categorising her as 'WANK'?

I never listen to the radio and so couldn't care less who stays or goes...Jo Whiley has always been annoying though, does she still do the Glastobury footage on TV? If they punt her from that as well I may start watching it again...also Chris Moyles probably started my huge aversion to morning radio, I seem to be one of the few people who find him totally unamusing, just a fat oaf with an over-inflated ego puzzlingly pandered to by Radio 1....

• Upvote 1

Weekdays:

4am-7am - Dev (who?)

7am-10am - Chris Moyles

10am-1pm - Fearne Cotton

1pm-4pm - Greg James

4pm-7pm - Scott Mills

7pm-9pm - Zane Lowe

10pm-12midnight - Nick Grimshaw

I reckon Hog got a chubby when he read that.