aberdeen-music

Cheerleading!

Nicola

How awesome is cheerleading?

Sorry guys a bit of shameless advertising...

I'm trying to get a business up and running providing Cheerleading themed birthday parties for children in and around Aberdeen. I've also had a request for an adult party which we are happy to do.

Basically the kids learn a chant with the birthday girls name, play some themed games, design a cheerleaders outfit, perform a basic stunt (great photo op.) and learn a dance with pom poms. It's alot of fun, and we can even arrange themed party bags and extra's to make the party extra easy to organise!

If you might be interested give us a shout at cheerpartiesaberdeen@hotmail.co.uk

for some more info!

thanks...

Thanks... already on it, in the process of web site design, proper email etc etc ,

For an adult party it would be more like those pole dance parties you get, bit of a warm up, learning a chant, learning a more technical routine thats a bit more grown up if you know what I mean, a few cheer themed drinking games for a bit of a laugh and learning a more complicated stunt!

That's not an adult party. An adult party involves nudity. :popcorn:

Do you already have a group of cheerleaders then? And do you actually perform cheers at sporting events and stuff, or is it purely going to be for parties? This sounds like a good and fairly novel idea, I hope you manage to get it going. I would book you fo my 30th next year but I've already got it all planned....

re:

Thanks DJ Jo - I'll check out her site sounds good!

I don't run a squad no, but I am one of the coaches for the RGU Squad which performs at RGU games etc and I teach classes at a gym. Would love to start a Squad at some point. But yeah im a qualified coach and after a mum approached us asking to come up with a party plan for her daughter we decided to turn it into a business! Hoping it works out, the first few went down well, keep us in mind for your 31st haha

Thanks DJ Jo - I'll check out her site sounds good!

I don't run a squad no, but I am one of the coaches for the RGU Squad which performs at RGU games etc and I teach classes at a gym. Would love to start a Squad at some point. But yeah im a qualified coach and after a mum approached us asking to come up with a party plan for her daughter we decided to turn it into a business! Hoping it works out, the first few went down well, keep us in mind for your 31st haha

I'll have you for my 30th if you can come up with a more AWESOME plan than my current one, which is to hire the Belmont Cinema for all my mates to watch Animal House, and then go for a toga party. :up:

Toga, toga, toga, toga.....

Hi, might be worth speaking to my sister she has a succesful face painting business and is extremely busy all year with parties and fares etc contact details on her website (pls excuse the banners & adverts...it's a freebie website just now). She might be able to give you contacts or recommen you to party holders

The Wright Face

She's really good.

I'll have you for my 30th if you can come up with a more AWESOME plan than my current one, which is to hire the Belmont Cinema for all my mates to watch Animal House, and then go for a toga party. :up:

Toga, toga, toga, toga.....

I've been to a hen night (watching prob the most annoying girlie movie - Dirty Dancing) there and it was great fun....bring your own stuff and run riot!

I want to do a rocky horror one sometime :)

Thats just wrong pal, you can get webspace for next to no money these days. Pop ups are a serious FAIL nowadays. I have some cheapo space from tametheweb.co.uk. Hope that helps :up:

Yeah I think it was just till she got up and running! She gets tons of jobs regardless tho

She's really good.

Yeah the faces she does are amazing :)

I'm trying to get a business up and running providing Cheerleading themed birthday parties for children in and around Aberdeen. I've also had a request for an adult party which we are happy to do.

Basically the kids learn a chant with the birthday girls name, play some themed games, design a cheerleaders outfit, perform a basic stunt (great photo op.) and learn a dance with pom poms. It's alot of fun, and we can even arrange themed party bags and extra's to make the party extra easy to organise!

I'm out...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
How awesome is cheerleading?

Sorry guys a bit of shameless advertising...

If you might be interested give us a shout at cheerpartiesaberdeen@hotmail.co.uk

for some more info!

Anyway, good luck with this. Could be a pretty cool venture if you got it off the ground. Are you a student at RGU? Could be some free enterprise support for you if you are?