aberdeen-music

Northsound

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Did anyone ever hear the rumour about Robin Galloway turning up at A+E one night with his wife because she had a dildo lodged up her arse? I heard it from a few different people. I want to believe it.

Hahaha the Robin Galloway story about being admitted to hospital is a legendary tale that differs every time I hear it. When I was at school it was he was admitted to hospital with either a hoover extention or a light bulb (!) up his arse. I want to believe its true so bad..

So do the bigwigs at Northsound keep an eye out here or something?...

I never listen to northsound, when i can help it, but when i'm at work, its on from 7.30 to 5 . I got nothing wrong with news section but thats about it. But they play the same music every , every day at 8 i can expect a scissor sister song, and a lot of trance dance music from the early 90's. I wouldn't mind if they played that sort of music from time to time, but they seem to play the same songs again and again and again.

They need to be a bit more diverse, or maybe the greater population of aberdeen is in to it and the odd one out.