aberdeen-music

Louis Theroux

Le Stu

Wasn't some dude from Scotland extradited to the U.S.for supplying equipment to make meth online ,or something like that?

Yeah, I saw that on the news. It was a couple supplying chemicals from the UK which allegedly broke laws in various states. Last I heard, she was gonna get released from British custody for mental health reasons, or something similar, but they're probably going to extradite the Scottish guy to The States and throw the fucking book at him.

deffo a heap o crack on the go like

junkie boy wandered into my hoose and was showing off his rock worth 50, tiny tiny, felt like saying aye you got ripped aff mate.

theres a boy called puff that bides up on newton road, canna go a day wi out a toot on the crack pipe

from watching the doc , crystal meth seems to make them not so bad as smack heids, they can actually speak proper and know what their speaking about

if this isnae enough to put you off....jeez what a mess they look! (for the record not that I would ever consider going there or anywhere near anything like that!)

I am going to watch this, maybe tonight - cheers for the heads up!

There most certainly is Crack in Aberdeen, heard it's quite rife in some areas.

Breaking Bad is quite a good series where a chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with cancer (unknown to his family)hooks up with a former pupil to make meth, a pretty good series!

It is apparently a growing problem in aberdeen too...strange, meth draws comparisons to crack for me, cheap to make, cheap to sell, nasty as fuck and addictive as hell. Crack's been around for a lot longer though and I wasn't aware of any crack situation of aberdeen?

cheap to make,

cheap to sell,

nasty as fuck

and addictive as hell.....

E2V's new song, thanks :up:

• Upvote 1

It was riveting to watch. Like a zombie town. I think Louis Theroux is brilliant - he has this knack for getting people to open up to him, as though they trust him implicitly. In this program, even folk getting arrested were telling all. I felt really sad for the 16-year-old getting taken away.

Other interesting docs of his - the high security hospital for peadophiles. Fascinating but deeply disturbing. And the one he did about Westboro Baptist Church. Those people scare me more than probably any other subject.

And the one he did about Westboro Baptist Church. Those people scare me more than probably any other subject.

Those people were off their rockers, to think they found it acceptable to protest outside dead soldiers funerals claiming they deserved to die is beyond me. Even worse when they had their kids involved and they clearly didn't understand what they were there for.

When L T met Jimmy Saville was hilarious. Jimmy kept saying that the reason he hadn't married was cos women gave him brain damage. Also there wsas an incredible piece of TV when Jimmy was making out he had a VIP cabin on a boat. L T wasn't having any of it and put him right on the spot. Was Jimmy Saville really the first person to use two record players in unison thus creating decks or is that just urban myth. This wasn't bought up on the show , i heard somewhere else a while back. Its plausable though?(

The Westboro Baptist lot sent me a DVD press pack about a year ago. Inexplicable. I was the only one in the office to get one and it had been posted in Kansas. They'd paid $6 or something to send it too. Weird.

Right. I cant be the only one to be intrigued enough to want to know how and why they ended up getting your ad etc. Were you winding them up.

Right. I cant be the only one to be intrigued enough to want to know how and why they ended up getting your ad etc. Were you winding them up.

It's a complete mystery to me. I do work for the press though, but why they thought they'd send their hate propaganda to a person in Aberdeen, Scotland. I have no idea. It was a DVD in a battered box called God Hates Fags and a letter giving a list of all their websites. Strangest thing I've received at work in ages.

It's a complete mystery to me. I do work for the press though, but why they thought they'd send their hate propaganda to a person in Aberdeen, Scotland. I have no idea. It was a DVD in a battered box called God Hates Fags and a letter giving a list of all their websites. Strangest thing I've received at work in ages.

The Phelps! Fucking nutters. They're the ones who picket the funerals of the war dead as they believe it's a judgement from God for homosexual behaviour.

I'm thinking someone signed you up for a laugh. Don't worry, I think they're barred from entry :up:

• 1 year later...