aberdeen-music

Flatlands + Shield Your Eyes + The Death of Her Money + Carson Wells

Huw

AUTUMN JAMS PRESENTS...

Flatlands

Crushing, melodic post-rock/metal 5 piece from Sheffield. Influenced by the places they live and the places they've been. I believe their newest release is available on Sound Devastation Records.

"come for the boredom, stay for the monotony"

Flatlands on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Realism. Fatalism. Phlegm.

Shield Your Eyes

A return visit to Aberdeen and touring for the release of their second album with a new bassist. Three guys from London who sure do make SOME RACKET. Mesmerising guitar riffs played on anywhere between 3 to 5 strings and a right handed ukelele played left handed. Imagine taking any subtlety away from blues soul and jazz then sticking it through a distortion pedal.

shield your eyes on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Death Of Her Money

On tour with the guys from Flatlands, a Welsh three piece proving that you don't need thousands of members to create a huge sound in this genre. Very much trying to find their own sound with a new album, but obvious comparisons can be made to the likes of early ISIS, Rosetta and Pelican.

THE DEATH OF HER MONEY on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Carson Wells

Reletive no0bs who don't really like playing one part for very long and who's music has been compared to Meet Me in St. Louis, Faraquet, Damezumari and Bear vs. Shark.

Carson Wells on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MySpace - Autumn Jams Collective - 22 - Male - Aberdeen, UK - myspace.com/tar_and_feathers

Arg!

There has indeed been a dates mix up. Flatlands and TDOHM will not be playing this show.

This exact line up plus Dundee's Year at Sea will be playing in The Balcony Bar in Dundee on the friday (25th).

Really, really sorry. Will try and find some other supports and update accordingly.

Arg!

There has indeed been a dates mix up. Flatlands and TDOHM will not be playing this show.

This exact line up plus Dundee's Year at Sea will be playing in The Balcony Bar in Dundee on the friday (25th).

Really, really sorry. Will try and find some other supports and update accordingly.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can't even go to the Dundee gig :(

I love Flatlands.

• 3 weeks later...

Citizens all but confirmed for this one and Portals is looking the likely venue.

If I post a description for cittizens and that later will a mod be able to change it?

In the mean time can the title be changes to:

"Shield Your Eyes + Citizens + Carson Wells" ?

Poster up today or tomorrow.

Citizens all but confirmed for this one and Portals is looking the likely venue.

If I post a description for cittizens and that later will a mod be able to change it?

In the mean time can the title be changes to:

"Shield Your Eyes + Citizens + Carson Wells" ?

Poster up today or tomorrow.

actually just delete it, I'lkl make a new opne!

:) thanks