aberdeen-music

Hair Styles

The_Tank

He doesn't look like a happy boy! Do you think that was after falling asleep at a party and his mates putting immac on his head?

ha ha my pal told this guy (who happened to be thinning on top) that she''d cut his hair (on a bender I may add) and how she used to work in a salon (she neglected to tell him she swept floors) and he ended up with a monk cut ...snip snip snip! so funny he was mortified when he saw it oh how we laughed!!

moral of the story....don't let someone cut your hair at a party!

ha ha my pal told this guy (who happened to be thinning on top) that she''d cut his hair (on a bender I may add) and how she used to work in a salon (she neglected to tell him she swept floors) and he ended up with a monk cut ...snip snip snip! so funny he was mortified when he saw it oh how we laughed!!

Poor guy...I hope he falcon punched her.

Sad to say that I once trusted a friend to cut my hair with a pair of clippers. Wasn't a drunken incident but I thought it would save cash and I thought it would be evenly cut. I mean what could go wrong with a pair of clippers!

I ended up having stubble on my head o_O Wasn't a good look.

I also entrusted a hairdresser (trainee) I was seeing to bleach my hair blonde.

Turned out orange and she cut it pretty squint as well

whats a falcon punch?

1203402050809.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg

A lack centre parted curtains would have made the world a better place.

Wasn't that more of a 90s raver thing? I mean, it was when I had it, and it morphed into the undercut punk ponytail godawfulness and then I had the sense to not do that any more.