aberdeen-music

Fat Hippy crashes car

sross90

Imagine he mowed down someone's sister on his drunken driving voyage to his sister's grave? He's a fucking idiot and should have the book thrown at him. Take off that Fat Hippy t - Shirt, junior, I say.

Freedom of info to find out someone's address - anyone could find out his address so it's nae great shakes printing it.

What's with them giving out his address? I'm pretty sure I've seen that with a few things, is that allowed?

I think papers must print an adress as there could be someone else with the same name and therefore their name would be slandered if it isnt qualified with an adress. Some legal thing.... or something like this

Imagine he mowed down someone's sister on his drunken driving voyage to his sister's grave? He's a fucking idiot and should have the book thrown at him. Take off that Fat Hippy t - Shirt, junior, I say.

A fair point but the lad's mental and emotional state was obviously completely fucked. An idiotic and dangerous thing to do nonetheless.

• 9 months later...
I know a guy who lives directly above that shop. The 45k worth of damage has something to do with the fact he may have damaged the integrity of the building. The firecrew etc were there for over 4 hours apparently.

Did he call the building a liar and a cheat as he crashed?

Ha, was speaking to Kev Duguid about it today and he was right about it being a guy from the old Mudd Club days.

Also passed on everyone's concerns about their shit music coverage but fuck all can and will be done about it.

:down:

The EE's music coverage is top notch! They used to have Sandi Thom write a column and everything!